Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Thoughts..

Hello everybody! Well, tonight is a night full of good shows: Dexter, True Blood, and Breaking Bad! Hell, even Total Divas is on! Well, in terms of shows I choose to write about this season, I will try my best to have a review up for Breaking Bad later tonight. It should be an exciting episode.

Other than TV show stuff, I've finished all of my classwork for this week of school, and tomorrow begins "Week 2". Principles of Digital Marketing is a pretty amazing class so far, and it's really teaching me the intricacies of social media and how to market towards an audience. :ahem: follow J. M. DeSantis on Twitter at https://twitter.com/jm_desantis and check out his website at jmdesantis.com

Anyway, stop back again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment