Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My first review of a TV series!

Hello everybody! I just wanted to let you all know that soon I will be reviewing any TV shows that I haven't seen before, right here, for your reading pleasure. I'll most likely start off with something from the beginning, so for shows like Dexter and True Blood, which are currently almost done, they will have to wait until next year (except Dexter, unfortunately, as this is its last season).

My current list of shows that I have not seen yet, but would like to start, are as follows:

- Orange is the New Black
- House of Cards
- Hemlock Grove
- Banshee
- Ray Donovan

I'd like to watch only one of these shows at a time, being that all of my regular shows come back this fall, but we'll see how it goes. So, what show do you think I should start with? Comment below and let me know.

Also, here is the list of my fall shows, just to give you an idea of what's coming up on my blog:

- Sons of Anarchy (Season 6)
- Boardwalk Empire (Season 4)
- American Horror Story: Coven
- Nikita (Season 4)
- The Walking Dead (Season 4)
- Once Upon a Time (Season 3)
- Homeland (Season 3)

And yes, I will be reviewing Breaking Bad (Season 5, Part 2), because it's been too long since it's been on TV, it may as well be a separate season.

As you can probably tell, I'm pretty excited for these shows to come back.


No comments:

Post a Comment