Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WWE PPV Lineup

This is just a short, random post about what's going on in WWE. I just wanted to comment on their pay-per-view schedule, because it's a little strange. Normally, they have a PPV once a month, but this year they didn't have one in March (that month has always been a bit off, since Wrestlemania is either the last Sunday in March or sometime in April), and as I'm just finding out, they will be having two events in October. I find that a little odd.

So, WWE Battleground and WWE Hell in a Cell will be three weeks away from each other. To all who have read my WWE posts, I'm just going to apologize beforehand; I don't believe that I will be LIVE blogging both events, possibly neither one, I'm not sure yet. But, I will always have a post of predictions, no matter what.

That's all I have to say about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment