Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Blog Update!

Hello readers!

It's been awhile since I've posted, so I wanted to let everyone know what's been going on. There are going to be some changes to my blog, effective immediately:

- First, my schedule is jam packed these days, regarding school and work, so I will only be reviewing one show at a time from this moment on. I've chosen to stick with my Sons of Anarchy reviews since I've posted more for that show than for The Walking Dead. I may review certain shows after the season has already aired, that way I could have reviews posted quicker, but that won't happen until Sons of Anarchy is over first.

- As of right now, I'll continue to review Sons, and then most likely continue watching/reviewing House of Cards (it's about time, right?). After that, I'll keep you updated. Even though I'm currently watching other shows, reviewing them will have to wait until I can access their seasons fully. But, I do plan to watch and review this season of Homeland, but I'm waiting until the entire season is over to start watching it (that's willpower, huh?). Oh, and obviously when Game of Thrones starts in March/April 2014, that will be my choice to review above all others.

- In a bigger announcement, I have been making progress in my writing, and could not be more excited about it. I'm still trying to figure out what to share on my blog and what not to, but I could always just use this as an outlet for general info without revealing storylines and such.

*For example, I finally have titles for the overall series AND the first novel of the series; plus, I've started organizing by beginning my outline and character profiles. I've also finished a short story which I am trying to shop around; the short story is actually a prequel to the main series, taking place 60 years beforehand, and sets up the story for future characters. Yeah, it's been a busy week. Hopefully, I'll have more posts like this in the near future.

Thanks for checking back, everyone! Subscribe to the blog and follow me (Google+, Twitter, etc.) to get updates on all future posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment