Sunday, November 24, 2013

WWE Survivor Series 2013 - Predictions and Discussion


Check out that amazing main event matchup on the pic above!… No, it's really not. It's not amazing and it's not the main event. They decided to make that match one of the traditional elimination matches at the event… I can't even…

Anyway…

So, remember that time when I said I'd be watching Hell in a Cell? Yeah, that never happened. And it doesn't look like I'll be watching Survivor Series either; I've got an important Broncos game to watch. But, I will be posting my predictions for the matches, just so I can see if things are still as predictable as ever in the WWE.

Here are the predictions:



- Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz [Pre-show] -- Why is this match even happening? It's a poor attempt at a feud between 2 mid-card wrestlers that have nothing better to do; and this is coming from someone who loves Kofi! After the obvious (and pointless) heel-turn by The Miz on Raw, they decided to make this match for the pre-show… fantastic. So, anyway, Kofi will probably win, but then Miz will attack him afterwards to solidify his heel-turn. Yay...

- Big E Langston (c) vs. Curtis Axel (Intercontinental Title) -- Ok, I'll admit, I kind of wish I was watching this event, just so I could see this match. Why? Because it's a damn Intercontinental Title match! On a Pay-Per-View! It's madness! Langston just won the title on Raw this past week, so I think he'll keep it at Survivor Series. But, this could be the start of either a good feud, or even a good run as champion for Langston.

- Cody Rhodes & Goldust, The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso), and Rey Mysterio vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, & Roman Reigns) and The Real Americans (Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro) (Elimination Tag Team match) -- This is a tough one, only because I'm not sure how it will play out with the eliminations. In the end, I think it will be The Shield against Rhodes and Mysterio, with the latter scoring the victory as the survivors. Maybe this match will be another buildup toward Reigns' face-turn, or even the whole group.

- John Cena (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio (World Heavyweight Title) -- It's almost strange that Cena has the World Heavyweight belt, but maybe they're doing what I've wanted and making that title relevant again. Unfortunately, they believe that it takes a guy like Cena to make it relevant, when all they had to do was keep it on Ziggler months ago. I still don't know why they've buried Ziggler, but that's a rant for another day… So, Cena will turn into Super-Cena and beat Del Rio. That's all, nothing spectacular about this match.

- Natalya, The Bella Twins (Nikki & Brie Bella), The Funkadactyls (Cameron & Naomi), Eva Marie, and Jojo vs. AJ Lee, Tamina Snuka, Kaitlyn, Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes, Aksana, and Summer Rae (Elimination Tag Team match) -- In a normal world, Team Total Divas (Natalya, Bellas, etc.) would be decimated, but since the company is so high on that stupid reality show, they will probably get the win. Even worse, the whole team will probably make it all the way through (side note: Jojo and Eva have no place in that ring whatsoever!). As an extra prediction, I'll also go as far as saying either Natalya or Brie will get the pin, or submission, on AJ in the final seconds of the match.

- CM Punk & Daniel Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper & Erick Rowan) -- Bray Wyatt will somehow get involved in the match, making everyone think that the Wyatts will win, but Punk and Bryan will end up winning. To be honest, this is another pointless match for such a big event, and it's sad really; to see Punk and Bryan in such a crappy match, because, for some reason, they've been knocked out of the title picture, really sucks. Hopefully, something better comes out of this feud, because it's going to take a lot for me to get over the fact that Bryan should've been the damn WWE champion 3 times now…

- Randy Orton (c) vs. Big Show (WWE Title) -- I like Big Show's angle right now, he's actually pretty bad-ass, but this match didn't need to happen. Who wants to see these 2 in the main event? Not me. Not anyone else I know. Plain and simple, this should've been Daniel Bryan defending the title against these 2 in a triple threat match, but whatever… I don't believe Big Show will win, because I believe that there needs to be someone else to topple the "Face of the WWE", in terms of the feud with Triple H's Authority. I don't know who it will be, but it's not Big Show. Then again, I could be way off. Either way, I think Orton has got this one (with help from other Authority members).

As always, feel free to discuss and comment on my predictions. Hope you enjoyed!



No comments:

Post a Comment