Friday, August 1, 2014

Some Small Announcements



Hey there everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I've added a couple of things to the blog page:



1) At the bottom of the page, you'll find a good-looking banner, as well as a link to Topwebcomics.com, where you can vote for Chadhiyana: In the Company of Shadows, written and illustrated by my good friend J. M. DeSantis.

If you haven't read the comic yet, you can do so by going here.

2) On the right side of the blog, I added a "Videos" section that is linked to my Youtube page, which features the "Mike's Reactions" videos, as well as some of my playthroughs of video games.

I hope you enjoy these additions, and I'll try to write more posts soon. With my graduation coming in a month, I've been preparing for that (job searching and networking) on a day-to-day basis.

Thank you all for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment